Going to the day spa
How to improve your life with a few pleasant routines
SPA LUX has been open for over five years and we believe that for most of our clients this spa is not an extravagance. It is not just an unnecessary luxury. It is a beautiful place where you can improve the way you feel and the way you live. In other words, most of our clients will affirm that going to the spa is not a waste of their money.
Most of us, who earn money have to endure stress and sacrifice a lot of time for the sake of our jobs, families and other responsibilities. As a result, most of us live under stress and need to counterbalance this stress with an effective relaxation. What kind of relaxation can it be? One would say that everyone would love a short break to get away. A short trip to the tropics is a great way to de-stress, but it takes time, money and effort to plan such a trip. A trip to a spa is quick and very affordable.
We compiled 10 simple things you can improve by making a resolution to visit the spa in the new year:
- 1. DE - STRESS A therapeutic massage will definitely relax and soothe you. Plus, you can immerse yourself in a hot tub, Swedish sauna or Turkish steam room to wash away the worries even for an hour or so.
- 2. IMPROVE HEALTH Your massage therapist will be able to tell where you have problem areas in your body. In doing so, you can learn how to relax your muscles, get tips from the therapist on how to relax, eat nutritious food and suggestions for a healthy lifestyle.
- 3. FEEL RESTED A true day spa is designed for relaxation. You can feel relaxed when you just enter the door. Then, it is up to you if you want to take a full advantage of the facilities we have. It can stimulate you mentally and physically. It can even increase your confidence and self-esteem. Just a foot bath alone can make you feel completely rested. Therapeutic massages, facials, body treatments and hydrotherapies have tremendous psychological benefits.
- 4. TIGHTEN UP The key to any weight loss program is a balanced diet. Simply restricting food intake will do the trick wonderfully. But, you can achieve much better results if you combine a healthy diet with a massage routine and special spa body treatments that will tighten your skin and make you look younger instead of wrinkly and old.
- 5. DETOX Detoxification is the process of reducing toxins and excess fluids in the body. Detoxification can be achieved by various means. There are special detoxifying skin care treatments, Deep Tissue massage and hydro-therapy that will provide detoxification on various levels.
- 6. FEEL AND LOOK YOUNGER Taking good care of your body and mind can help deter aging. A therapeutic massage can help you relax and a relaxed body translates to less stress. Facials and other skin care and services and body treatments can help you look and feel younger.
- 7. IMPROVE CARDIO-VASCULAR SYSTEM Research conducted in many countries shows overwhelming evidence that heat treatments (like sauna and steam room) improve blood circulation and can stabilize blood pressure. Spa treatments such as hydrotherapy, massage, and other body treatments also provide numerous benefits for the health of the cardio-vascular system.
- 8. RE-GAIN FLEXIBILITY While exercise, especially Pilates and Yoga, may be the best way to make your joints more flexible. SPA LUX offers to increase flexibility with Sports and Thai massages. Both massages involve a lot of stretching during the treatment.
- 9. SLEEP BETTER A body and mind that are free from tension and stress will be able to cope well with any sleeping disorder
- 10. ADDRESS ANY ACHES AND PAINS Massages, hydrotherapy and heat therapy can help lessen pain. SPA LUX offers a number of therapeutic treatments to address arthritis and nerve disorders such as fibromyalgia. Even a migraine headache can be treated with a special massage.
Spalux Day Spa
8922 South Memorial Drive, Suite “B”
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133