Did you know? Learning how to manage stress NOW will give you the reigns to your own physical and emotional control settings when life’s problems arise, helping you to avoid certain health issues down the pike.
Here are some tips on how you can fight stress in your life and boost your feelings of well-being exponentially:
- Limit your time with “stress carriers.” You know who they are… those energy zapping peeps who love to wear you down and bring you moments of anxiety whenever you see them.
- Learn how to turn the world off. That includes cell phones, texting, computers, TV…any of the myriad of things that keep us stimulated to the point of stress and distraction.
- Get plenty of sleep. This is a big one for your health and well being. Your body needs the rest to be productive and responsive in daily life.
- Exercise. Getting your body moving is a huge weapon against the effects of stress. The endorphins produced will help lift your mood and improve your mindset.
- Get organized. One of the big stress producers in life is living on the fly. We need to plan it smart by organizing and preparing for the hustle and bustle of life. Do a little organizing each day and you’ll find you can limit stress in a big and effective way.
Above all, make it a point to visit us here at Spa Lux. We have a team of professionals trained in the art of relaxation and helping you feel your absolute best.
We’re all about boosting your sense of well being and helping you lessen stress in your life.
Come see us soon and remember… you deserve and need the Spa Lux treatment!
Spa Lux Day Spa
8922 South Memorial Drive, Suite “B”
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74133